Cisco 800 Series Integrated Services Routers
Get the Cisco 800 Series Integrated Services Routers at the best price in Uganda from Wodex.NET
For a business like yours that depends on technology, Cisco 800 Series Integrated Services Routers (ISRs) combine data, security, and wireless services onto a single device that’s simple to use and easy to manage.
Cisco 800 Series Integrated Services Routers support:
Concurrent services at broadband speed: Get the most from your broadband connection.
Strong security: Reduce business risks associated with viruses and other security threats.
VPN support: Give remote staff and teleworkers secure access to company assets over a highly secure connection.
Wireless networking: Enable employees to access applications and information even when they’re away from their desks.
- Choice of 10/100 Mbps or ADSL2/2+ WAN connections
- 4-port 10/100 Mbps managed switch
- Strong security features, including Cisco IOS Firewall and VPN support
- Optional wireless connectivity
Cisco 881, 887, and 888 models add:
- Choice of VDSL2 and G.SHDSL WAN connections
- Intrusion prevention with advanced IP services
- Cisco IOS Content Filtering
- Cisco Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN), Cisco Group Encrypted Transport VPN (GET VPN), and SSL VPN
Cisco 891 and 892 models add:
- High performance for secure broadband and Metro Ethernet access
- Dual WAN connections
- Optional high-speed 802.11n wireless access point with dual radios
- 8-port 10/100 Mbps managed switch
- Optional support for 4 Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch ports
Cisco 800 Series Integrated Services Routers: Models
|892||1 x GbE, 1 x FE||Up to 50||892W – 802.11n|
|891||1 x GbE, 1 x FE||Up to 50||892W – 802.11n|
|888||1 x G.SHDSL||Up to 20||888W – 802.11n|
|888G||1 x G.SHDSL + 3G||Up to 20||888GW – 802.11n|
|887V||1 x VDSL2||Up to 20||887VW – 802.11n|
|881||1 x FE||Up to 20||881W – 802.11n|
|881G||1 x FE + 3G||Up to 20||881GW – 80-2.11n|
|861||1 x FE||Up to 5||861W – 802.11b/g|