AF-5G23-S45 – Ubiquiti airFiber Antenna 5GHz 23dBi 45deg Slant Parabolic Dish
Get the AF-5G23-S45 – Ubiquiti airFiber Antenna 5GHz 23dBi 45deg Slant Parabolic Dish at the best price in Uganda from Wodex.NET
The AF-5G23-S45 – Ubiquiti airFiber Antenna 5GHz 23dBi 45deg Slant Parabolic Dish is purpose-built with 45° slant polarity for seamless integration with the AF-5X by pairing the AF-5X with the AF-5G23-S45. AF-5G23-S45 offers 23 dBi of gain in a 378-mm diameter size.
The airFiber X antenna delivers 2×2, dual-polarity performance. On the right is one example of how the airFiber X antenna with an airFiber X radio can be deployed in a backhaul link to deliver bandwidth from an ISP network out to a neighborhood
tower. From there, an airMAX Sector antenna with a Rocket radio delivers bandwidth to the ISP’s customers.
Incorporating a dish reflector design for excellent beam directivity, the airFiber X antennas feature robust mechanical design using industrial‑strength hardware for outdoor application use.
Plug and Play Integration
airFiber X antennas and airFiber X radios have been designed to seamlessly work together. Every airFiber X antenna has a built-in airFiber X radio mount, so installation requires no special tools. Snap the airFiber X radio securely into place and mount the antenna; you then have the optimal combination of airFiber X antenna and airFiber X radio for your PtP application.
• Low sidelobes reduce interference from other transmitters in the area
• High isolation enhances performance for co-location in tower-mounted installations
• The low-profile design with integrated radome reduces wind-loading
• Housed in compact form factor (378mm diameter size) Product Specifications
• Dimensions: ∅378 x 290mm (∅14.88 x 11.42″)
• Weight: 3.4kg (7.50lbs)
• Frequency Range: 5.1 – 5.9GHz
• Gain: 23dBi
• +45° Beamwidth: 10° (3dB)
• -45° Bewamwidth: 10° (3dB)
• F/B Ratio: 30dB
• Max. VSWR: 1.5:1
• Wind Loading: 190N @ 200km/h (43lbf @ 125mph)
• Wind Survivability: 200km/h (125mph)
• Polarization: Dual-Linear
• Cross-pol Isolation: 35dB Min.
• ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
• Mounting: Universal Pole Mount, airFiber X Radio Bracket, and Weatherproof RF Connectors